It enables applications to provide fully featured terminals to their users and create great development experiences.
- Text-based application support: Use xterm.js to work with applications like
- Curses-based application support: Use xterm.js to work with applications like
- Mouse events support: Xterm.js captures mouse events like click and scroll and passes them to the terminal’s back-end controlling process
- CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) character support: Xterm.js renders CJK characters seamlessly
- IME support: Insert international (including CJK) characters using IME input with your keyboard
- Self-contained library: Xterm.js works on its own. It does not require any external libraries like jQuery or React to work
- Modular, event-based API: Lets you build addons and themes with ease
Xterm.js is used in several world-class applications to provide great terminal experiences.